Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 44/365 (August 30, 2014)






This was a jam packed day! It started pretty early because I got up to rush Pippin. I was first in line, and my friends Matt and Jess came! Jess was a big surprise so that was nice. We also met a lovely girl we chatted with. Before they got there though it was just that girl (Brianna) and I and we had quite an interesting experience with a random guy who at first asked us what rush was but then tried to have a conversation with us about his family.

After we got our tickets Jess and I headed home... then I got freshened up for a bit and we finally headed out because I was meeting Andrey for lunch and she was going to get some food too. Had lunch at Blockheads and then we wandered around for a bit before it was time for me to see Pippin. I met back up with Matt and we went to the matinee.It was my 10th time seeing it. I really enjoyed the new Charlemagne, John Dossett. KDM was cute because he waved to me during curtain call and mouthed that he was sorry because he couldn't come out to the SD after. I said it was okay... and it was because I had lots of stuff to do!

We headed home and I spent some more time with Jess while I was designing and preparing thank you tags to go on the cookies I had made and packaged the night before. She finally had to head out and at first I was waiting for Marty to come but of course he never came, nor did he actually say he wasn't which made me pretty sad. Being stood up is no fun. I ended up going back out with Andrey which turned out to be a VERY good thing. We went to get him a standing room ticket to Lady Day (success) and then he wanted to go to steak and shake. Turns out Jake worked there and when he saw me (after a bit of time) he came over to start working out a schedule to pay me back the money he owed me from ages ago. This is excellent because I could really use it!

Then it was back home to get ready for the concert I was filming that night. A bunch of us dressed in our Disney princess dresses so that was fun! The concert was so much fun, and I enjoyed filming it. Natalie W. even told me I was her inspiration (for the whole weight loss thing). It was a really late evening though and by the time it was over and I had settled I didn't get to attempt sleep until almost 2:30

Random note in the dressing room area of 54 below they had this sign on the women's bathroom door... haha!

No comments: