Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 63/365 (September 18, 2014)






The day of roller coaster feelings! Started out kind of eh because of work, Then i left to go see Cinderella which I was super excited about, but then right before the show started I found out that KDM was leaving Pippin Nov. 2... That really put me in a sad mood. Luckily Cinderella helped pull me out of it. The production was so cute and enjoyable. True I don't like the changes that were made to the show itself but the music is still heartwarming and they did some magical things on that stage!.I am embarrassed to admit i teared up when she changed from the frumpy dress to the beautiful ballgown and then full on streaming tears during ten minutes ago. Not sure why but hey! I really should have gone sooner!

Even though Neil wasn't on he still came out to say hi after which was very nice of him and made me happy.... then my 2% phone battery went home and charged up a bit. I ended up going to see Pippin since Jo Ann had to cancel and Ari was on as Leading Player, with the new one starting who knows when she will go on again. She was terrific as usual and during intermission I was able to snag my favorite seat in the orchestra. Sadly I almost got kicked by KDM because he does a jump thing there and I should have known but forgot so that was close! It was fun to have a 2 show day, its been a long time since I had one of those and never would have thought it would happen on a Thursday!

It was so beautiful out I didn't want to go home so I took my time, and left the windows open for some fresh air.... it was amazing!

No comments: