Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 46/365 (September 1, 2014)





Another crazy early morning. I had to get up to get on a 6:45 am train to Boston. Then i walked from North Station to South Station (while pausing in Faneuil Hall for some breakfast. I was at South Station way earlier than I needed to be but it was either that or take the next train which would have gotten in after my bus was supposed to leave, I was hoping to get standby on an earlier bus, which thankfully (despite potential revolt) I was able to get on the 10:30. The bus made great time until we got stuck outside of Macy's for a really ong time. After about 15 minutes or so I knew something strange was up because our driver parked the bus and came back to us the bus bathroom! He then told us all he would let us off there. We had no idea why until we were off the bus. I went to walk towards 7th and the entire area was blocked off. The police officer there said there a bomb threat so they couldn't let anyone through and I watched a giant double decker tourist bus trying to turn around to drive out while my poor bolt bus and one other waited their turn to do the same.

I was able to walk home using 6th and unpacked and ate and then got the air mattress ready for Andrey. I then met up with him and did some arts and crafting.

Later i got ready and met up with o Ann since we were going to 54 Below to see Grind: The concert. I knew nothing about the movie or its music but Eric Michael Krop, Anthony Rapp, and Natalie Weiss were performing so that's why I went. Eric even got to perform a few of his personal songs... seriously that dude is insane!  Then I stayed for sMASHed Up... Ben's mash up concert. Andrey and Rachel joined me for that and let me tell you it was cray! Not only did Ben create incredible song arrangements but the performers were just unreal! There were several BIO people which made m happy, including Taylor who has returned to NY (at least for now).. Those videos will become popular! Zach came to it also so we chatted after for a bit. I went home and didn't get to sleep until well after 2... oops!

No comments: