Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 52/365 (September 7, 2014)



We had a quiet morning in and whatnot before I went out and got Winnie and Dennis breakfast sandwiches, then we headed off to Church. They ended up being asked to serve mass and did so very nicely... however this meant I was all by myself and I really am not a fan of church in the slightest so not only did I end up at church but I was all alone. After it was over we went to th grocery store to get some stuff for lunches for the week as well as stuff for dinner for Monday and Tuesday. Then it was back home to work on homework.

Clare finally got back from her retreat and it was nice to see her. We got Mexican for dinner which was super yummy! The poor girls had so much homework they ended up staying up far too late to finish. They only had school one day last week... I was horrified by the amount of homework they had!

It should be noted that when I am in New Rochelle if I am sitting down, Penny is all over me to cuddle and frankly I LOVE it!

I also was so excited to mail out my Netflix! I love checking mail and sending mail, but because in the city I have to find a mail box I always forget, so it was nice to be able to put something in a mailbox and stick the flag up!

No comments: