Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 59/365 (September 14, 2014)





This was a very long day that didn't completely end up how I meant it to, but I am so glad it did. I got up early to help someone rush Pippin so he could get a good spot in line because he couldn't get in early enough. I brought blankets and a clue since I knew someone else would be rushing and had every intention of just going home after he showed up but the time passed quickly (I won Clue) and even though I got there before the sun came up and all the marquees were dark I decided to stay and rush myself. He brought a friend along so we all chatted and passed the time. There was a bit of line drama since a person came and ct the line. We had confronted the person when he did so and he said he would go to his place in line when the time came but of course he didn't and the cranky as hek woman who works at the music box and hands out the line cards did not care two hoots about the shenanigans. I freaking hate line cutting like that, it is so not cool and one of the few things that really sets me off. Luckily fate was kind and didn't mess with us and Matt and his friend ended up with the seat right next to me after I switched with someone else (i had AA 109 but took AA 110).

The show was lovely (Ciara's last) and the stage door area was crazy.... but it was fun watching them role out one of the Pippin set pieces/props for who knows why. The ushers also used the stairs in the beginning to hold the surplus of Playbills which I felt wasn't wise but I kept an eye out to make sure they were moved before the show started.

It was nice to come home and change into my pajamas and have a low key night. I finally finished watching the 3 episodes of Switched At Birth I missed recording when the last part of the season came back so now I can start watching them on the DVR and clear that off when I have the chance! Then the roomies and I watched Big Brother and eventually called it an early night. I fell asleep well before midnight, it was so needed!

No comments: