Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 61/365 (September 16, 2014)



I had training today which is unusual for a Tuesday but I couldn't go yesterday. Oh man it really kicked my butt, even Travis noticed I was having trouble. Obviously I want to keep it up but part of me wants to maybe take a tiny break from it. Then I went to Trader Joe's which was basically a nightmare. There were so many people at the Chelsea location they should have made a line just to get in like they do up on 72nd/Broadway. The line to checkout was the longest I have ever seen, it wrapped its usual way past the produce and curled back up and went up a different aisle than usual... just so long! They kept calling "crew members" to the front for a "bagging party" to help speed things up! To make matters even worse there was an infant screaming bloody murder almost the entire time i was in there. I have a pretty high tolerance for crying infants so the fact this got to me is rough! It sounded like he was being tortured... i am sorry parent who was with him, when your child has a full on meltdown that bad, you cut your losses and leave whatever store you are in and come back to try again later. not only is it not healthy for screams like that but it is unfair to subject the masses to that.

Then I came home and watched some Big Brother with the roomies. And Fred and Charlie got some TLC from a visitor. Well more like Fred got some attention and Charlie was like no hey me, me!

No comments: