Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 58/365 (September 13, 2014)


Went to Michael's in the morning and then saw Lola and Harper for a bit before doing some stategy planning with my friend Andrey about something. Then came home and eventually went out with Karen and Lola to hold a table for dinner for everyone. Lola was enjoying the umbrella, she said it was a very beautiful one! It is a shame this picture came out blurry but she was twirling the umbrella!

I finally went to Bare Burger where I only ate a house salad and pickles, but yummy! We were joined by Sasha, Ellyn, and Ellyn's 2 friends and their sweet 6 month old baby girl. Dinner was enjoyable an anytime I get to spend time with a baby or Lola is a good time in my book!

Then it was home and Karen and Sasha went out to NJ with Lola so I ended up home alone for a little while which was nice

No comments: