Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 62/365 (September 17, 2014)



 so my lunch today came with a spork which I haven't seen in ages... I won't lie it made me pretty happy and brought back fond memories on the psychology class I took senior year in high school. (you don't want to know)

anyway after work I headed home and finished watching Switched At Birth and did some laundry. Caught a picture of Charlie mid yawn and with his new smile his mouth looks like the mouth of a snake i think... pretty cute/funny!

I also finally went to my Glee dance class for the first time since August 6. It was good to be back but it was in a different place than usual so the room was not appropriate and there was barely any space for the 14 of us! I am not sure how I feel about the new teacher. She is super nice and has high energy so I am all for that but she changed some of the warm-ups and I don't deal well with change and it is a glee class and she used the actual version of the song because she said she didn't like the glee version. so why not just do a different song then? i go to the glee class for a reason, for the glee music. I don't usually like most regular versions of the songs so that irked me a little but it could just be me looking for something to be irked by since the room was terrible and she changed things in the warm-up.

No comments: