Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 147/365 (December 11, 2014)








There was work and a slight frustration with Ted because he was asking me what we would be doing about the gifts to our clients... but I was like you need to bring them into the office so I can actually send them out!

Then when I got home I played fetch with Charlie and begun working on cookies to send to our landlord as a than you. I made the most perfect looking macarons and then ended up making snickerdoodles because Karen thought macarons were stupid to send as a cookie. I also delivered the Spidey Boys DVD I made to Brandon along with my memory card.

Later that night I went to Davenport's The Producer's Perspective Social and ran into someone I realized I had met at Kayla's birthday party... Zach. I asked Davenport about an Altar Boyz reunion concert and he said one was in the works.

Then came home and did some apartment Christmas decorating and Dressed Charlie up as a reindeer.

No comments: