Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 222/365 (February 24, 2015)






It was a long day at work, but got lots done! I also spent the day on baby watch... Ania went into labor... still waiting!

Then I came home and didn't do too much except watch TV, hang with the kitties, and make a birthday card for someone. I was pretty proud of how it turned out!

I love waking up to Fred and Charlie cuddled with me, and Charlie was being extra cute.

Also during the day I got two random texts that just made me super happy! The first was from Travis telling me that after I had left training last night one of the other trainers told him they could see how much stronger I have gotten. The place I go is very small and the clients are usually different but there is usually the same group of other trainers there so it is nice to get some outside validation!

The other text I got was from MKC saying that Clark had noticed and pointed out pictures of me on FB so he just wanted to tell me he thought I looked awesome an was really happy for me. Considering I just got back to a place of feeling good about myself again I have been a little shaky and to see something like that is something that helps keep me focused to remember why I started to make these life changes. I like to feel good about myself, an feel good internally/health wise. I really hate feeling crappy and sludgy and I love food I really do but certain foods are not worth the yucky feeling they give on the inside.  But back to the point it was nice to hear that from him and then catch up a bit.

No comments: