Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 211/365 (February 13, 2015)





When I got home from work I began making red velvet cupcakes for a few different reasons. I tried a new recipe that was pretty good but much more complicated than the one I usually use and not really any better. I decorated them very simply except for the ones I was sending to Carly. I dyed the frosting black and sprinkled red disco dust on them so they would be Chicago colored. I delivered them to her and it was beyond freezing. It hurt to breathe it was so cold! I also delivered some to our new neighbor to welcome her to the building, She seems very nice so that is great!

I also won Jordan Roth's Twitter contest for 2 tickets to any Jujamcyn show on Valentine's day... many would think me foolish for not choosing a free ticket to The Book of Mormon but I haven't seen Jersey Boys and that is what I really wanted to see.

It is also so cold the kitties have been wrapping themselves up in blankets... look at Fred :)

No comments: