Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 210/365 (February 12, 2015)






I had to go to a client today for work so that meant dressing professionally. I felt really weird and kept getting surprised reactions from people. First Sasha sort of jumped back in shock, then Madan asked if I was going on a job interview, and Ted told me in a very surprised voice that I looked really nice. When I got there and smelled the smell of a real office building (fancy one) I started to experience a bit of panic, so there's that.

The people at the client were really nice and actually fun, which isn't usually the case so I really appreciated that and it helped me not be so panicked.

When i got home I saw my new dress from Macy's came in... it looks even prettier in person and can't wait to wear it for real.

Charlie is really lucky Fred puts up with a lot because Charlie just uses Fred as his personal stepping stool. He uses me too... in the last picture he is on top of my leg.

No comments: