Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 162/365 (December 26, 2014)






Christmas 2.0

My day began doing some remote work and shopping in Target... while doing work from my phone for new employee on boarding. Then met up with the Sheehan side of the family for lunch which was lovely and headed back to Auntie Margaret's with her. We got there quite fast... when Penny saw me she got so excited and AM tried to take her out to go to the bathroom but she wouldn't budge until I came to her. SO I took her for a walk/potty break while waiting for the others to arrive. Patty had he crazy good pistachio cookies that I ate far too many of, we did our gift exchange and Katie was all about being a wrapped present. I got an awesome set of Bose Bluetooth speakers, and we did the Yankee gift swap which is always a good time.Dalton gave Paula the funniest gun-totting gnome.

No comments: