Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 198/365 (January 31, 2015)




The new memory card I got yesterday had to be exchanged because it was broken so I headed to Best Buy and also got a new camera tutorial. Then I headed out to New Jersey to spend the day with Jo Ann. Her place is super cute and her kitty Moritz loved me... Ilse however wanted nothing to do with me sadly. We got Chinese food and rekindled my love on wonton soup.


Eventually we made our way back to the city for Ellyn's concert. I had quite the difficulty with where I would be filming from since they have a hard time getting their act together. Ellyn's show was even better than the first one and there were a few different things... She did one song in the dark, except for flashlights. I wish I were half as funny as she is! I was laughing so hard I slipped and fell while filming because of the slippery booth and my leggings. Then Jo Ann crashed with us for the night because it was such a late show. She also made us pins that say Lola's Aunterouge.

No comments: