Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 178/365 (January 11, 2015)











Spent the morning lounging around with Fred and Charlie before getting ready to head out. I also finished reading my book, The Cinderella Murder, I traveled to Hartford, CT to see KDM in the Pippin tour one more time. I left wicked early because I was expecting the usual crazy traffic but there was none and I got there super early!

I ended up meeting up with Brendon R. and then also Otter and Jenna so I wasn't completely by myself! I also had a nice seat and was over by where he ran off just before the duck scene.

While waiting at the SD area I got to meet Cooper who did a fairly decent job, but still not quite right... he was super cute and had a lovely hopeful chat with KDM.

Then I headed back home and once again thankfully didn't hit any traffic.

No comments: