Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 155/365 (December 19, 2014)


Had my Jenny appointment and then work... later that night I met up with Hope and her brother for The Spring Standards release of Delaware Live "DVD". The night was amazing! I won Prom Queen and got to cut everybody and also started with a bunch of TSS Bucks. We played games and earned more and I was the first person to get all of guess which James this is at trivia. It was a blast and then I "made it rain" with all my bucks for the two silent auctions i won which included a holiday card from them and "5 minutes in heaven" with them where Hope, her brother, and myself had a pow wow with them in the bathroom... so weird but so fun... At the end of the night there were not many people there so we were having a dance party where you could only hear music if you had on wireless headphones so it was funny to take them off and watch everyone dancing in what appeared to be silence. Rachel was also my prom king.

Picture of Fred because I had already deleted the TSS photos off my phone.

No comments: