Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 171/365 (January 4, 2015)






















I got basically 3 hours of sleep before getting up to rush Pippin closing. I got there at 5:40 am and I was 4th in line! It was so cold and I fell asleep. When I woke up i realized it had been raining on me for a while. I ended up freezing by the end, Jo Ann came to visit and I ran into some people I met previous times rushing (otter, jenna, and aaron) which was nice to have people to chat with. I somehow got very lucky and got the only font row rush seat they had! Then I went home to nap/freshen up and went back to see Pippin Closing. I ended up with that sparkly producer guy and he was in full on sparkle. The show was great lots of extra cheers and i took video of curtain call (with reckless abandon) because why not. I especially loved when Mike S. saw and played to the camera.  Charlotte held my face during the end when she was saying I was extraordinary and beautiful and gave it a little squeeze, they made speeches. I cried a little during the beginning and the end. It was especially sad seeing the actor playing Theo cry and Nicholas Jelmoni. Waited at SD as long as I could and took a couple pictures then I ran home, stuffed my face and ran to the subway with all my stiff and just barely made it on the train out to New Rochelle to pick up Dennis, Clare, and Penny. Carly and Adam were very sweet.

Penny was very happy to see me, then we went back to their house and settled in!

No comments: