Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 148/365 (December 12, 2014)


Had a long work day wrapping company gifts and I got in a battle with Batman and Woody on the way to work where I won! I had dropped a card and realized and went back to find it and Batman in Times Square was holding it so i was like oh thanks for finding it and he was like no that guy over there dropped it and I was like no It is mine and Woody was like no it is that guys, and I was like no it is MINE, and Batman tried to resist so I just grabbed it from his hands and said it was mine and thank you then walked away.

I also went to the post office to do some mailing and ended up with the same guy from last year that was awesome and he remembered me so that was nice!

Then Karen and I went to Max and Liz' holiday party... Luna was cute in her sweater and they have heated bathroom floors... jealous!

No comments: