Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 216/365 (February 18, 2015)



I went to work and while there finally finished listening to the Serial podcast.While there I went down a rabbit hole of eating sweets from a client gift that hadn't been opened since it arrived in early December. I opened it when I realized there was a dead pear in there and then went crazy.... I am disappointed in myself but not at the same time... why do I keep self sabotaging?

I did get myself to the gym for a bit... no where near enough to make up for my disaster but I felt better!

Then I went home and got myself ready to meet up with Kim. We went to go see this musician she enjoys (Kiernan McMullan) all the way down in Chinatown. He was pretty enjoyable and very nice then I made the bad life choice to try Vanessa's dumplings... I ate like 17... The scale is not going to be pretty on Friday! Also we had photobooth fun!


No comments: