Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 156/365 (December 20, 2014)











The day was so much fun because of Lola per usual. We started her visit off with our gift swap. She had such a great time and I accidentally gave Fred all the glory since he gave her Rarity (My Little Pony plushie.) Then we played games and one of them turned into cat predator. we made cat masks and tails and i finally got to be a cat predator but then it was time for her to leave sadly.

Here are also pictures of the Christmas cards I made yesterday.

The evening was spent prepping for my DC trip (and buying my show tickets) and baking cookies for Kyle Dean. Karen knows me too well. As I was making the oatmeal craisin cookies Karen was like I know they aren't for KDM because he is out of town so who are they for? and i was like Kyle Dean. She was like you are mailing him cookies? and i was like no I am delivering them in person... She was like wow!

No comments: