Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 149/365 (December 13, 2014)





A long but fun day. First I met with Jo Ann to go to Alice's tea cup for a lovely breakfast. Then we walked around... unfortunately passed an unconscious person an people were freaking out about how long it was taking an ambulance to come. Then it was back home for some Lola time. She helped me make cookies and made a great pun saying something was egg-sellent then cracking up over it. She was sad there wasn't more time to just play. Then I met up with Ellyn and her friend Adam to help her take pictures for her concert. I cannot tell you how much fun I had and the the yummy ice cream too, I think my favorite moments were taking pictures from inside a bathtub for the right angle and the "fight" they had.

Then I scooted off to Queens for David and Karolina's holiday party where I got lost :( The party was lovely and there were empanadas! I even saved James' life at one point because of a poor decision some guy made while holding him. Luckily I was able to stop him from falling.

No comments: