Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 205/365 (February 7, 2015)






Sasha, my mom, and I went to David's Bridal in the morning to go wedding dress shopping. We had our own version of Say Yes to the Dress and had numbers. We found the dress, veil, and Tiara. I Still had a headache and then we went to Michael's and got some things. There was a guy in Michael's rocking a crazy fur coat look. Saw some cute puppies on our way home.

Lola came over and was in a cranky mood sadly but she was up late the night before it turns out... so she stayed is Sasha's room and my mom and I watched Bride Wars. Eventually we went out to help Sasha go watch the cats she gets paid to sometimes, then she dropped us off at Umami burger before taking Lola back. I got the manly burger which was so delectable... OMG!

Then we walked to the big gay ice cream store. service was SO slow thanks to inept worker but it was still yummy! Then we walked around for a bit before heading home.

No comments: