Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 170/365 (January 3, 2015)





Got up early to go to training... only to discover Travis forgot and was in Florida so no training for me, but I did go to the gym and hit my step goal for the day by 11:16 am! Then I came home and grabbed stuff for a few errands. Dropped a care package off to Ellyn and went to the Music Box to deliver the cupcake to the stage door guy, who wasn't there so I gave it to the girl and had an awkward run in with Carly... I really hate running into people when making deliveries. Then I came back and had lunch before going back to the theatre to meet with Adam to give him the big delivery of cupcakes and cookies. We chatted in the area just inside the door for a while then I headed back home for a bit.

Way later it was time for Ellyn's show at 54 Below. It started so late but was hilarious! Jake Odmark played the role of Lola to perfection, Ellyn did a hilarious version of her character Gemma Louise's inner monologue. She rapped and people laughed when they saw the pictures during The Last 5 Years song. We said good bye to Dawn, I packed my rush bag and Jo Ann came to stay with us since the show was so late.

Fred and Charlie were cuddling all cute like and I finally read the card Zina sent me on New Year's Day.

No comments: