Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 214/365 (February 16, 2015)





I spent the morning on a crepe bender... i ate so many wonderful ones! My favorite was the fluffernutter. I also went to the Laurie Beechman Theatre for the first time in forever to se Broadway Sings for Canines for Kids. It was a cute event and I went because Ravi was in it... he was wonderful and Emily McNamara hosted it... It was nice/weird seeing her at a regular hour! Matthew James Thomas was also there with his adorable dog. He and this girl sang Love Song from Pippin and all I Could think was "you are not KDM" and I have heard 3 others sing it besides him and I didn't have an issue so interesting, Then I headed out to New Rochelle to stay with the cousins for the night because there was a need last minute. I got there and Clare was watching Castle. Then Winnie and Dennis joined... it was funny listening to their remarks like "don't do that you're going to get in trouble and hinder the investigation!" Penny was also super happy to see me and kept putting her paws on my shoulder to stare into my eyes.

No comments: