Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 165/365 (December 29, 2014)





Went to work pretty early to get it out of the way to spend time with Ewa. All she wanted to do was see The Last Ship because Sting is in it... I hated when I saw it... I had zero desire to see it but was torn because she came to NY and I didn't want to be like see it alone! I realized that because of the altered New Year's schedule Pippin had a matinee on a Monday so I was like if you see Pippin with me, I will see The Last Ship with you. They did't have any rush seats left but I lurked around in the hopes of Standing Room. While waiting i met a lovely family when their little girl pointed out the rainbow in the sky! Thankfully we ended up with SRO tickets so we got to see it... she enjoyed it thankfully and it was fun being in the back especially before Act Two started!

We then went to The Last Ship lotto and somehow managed to lose so we got lotto loser tickets, then got dinner. The show was terrible again, I even fell asleep during it but Sting was better than the guy he replaced so that was a win at least. Then we waited at the Stage Door (Ewa's idea) and she lost her mind when Sting came out it was pretty funny then she couldn't believe all I did was say Thank You to him... haha

No comments: