Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 166/365 (December 30, 2014)








The day began picking Sasha up from the airport which was an ordeal, then I went to work and ended up leaving early because Ellyn needed someone to watch Lola which I gladly said yes to! I did have to do a little remote work but it was okay. We had a tea party with all of the friends including some new ones she brought along for the day. She used Fred as a shelf and used my ring from Rita's bachelorette party to have light inside the box while she colored her "new rocket ship" She also kept singing a song she made up about how it was "easy peasy easy peasy" to clean up if you spilled water or any other kind of mess... it had a little dance too!

I also made the creme brûlée for sasha's birthday celebration and began working on the stuff for Shoshana's New Year's Eve Party. I made cookie dough truffles and my peanut butter cookies, though disaster struck when I realized i forgot to put in the eggs... luckily they turned out just fine! Also the Creme brûlée was done right because the kitchen torch worked this time!

No comments: