Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 256/365 (March 30, 2015)






Got up early and went to Good Morning America in a successful attempt to get a picture with The Pretty (Nico Tortorella). Then I rushed tot he office and did a long day of work. I discovered that the stupid boys I work with knew there was a dead mouse behind an office door "for like weeks" and didn't do anything about it. I had to be the one to take care of. That poor mouse, I won;t get his image out of my head. He didn't deserve the type of burial he received but that was the only way I could be brave enough to take care of him or her! The reason they told me about it is because i discovered evidence of a mouse trying to get into a box of truffles, so I was trying to tell them to be neater and not leave food around.

I also ate so many of my Samoa marshmallows. Then I went home an met up with Ally and her friends Holly and I think Anna. I got a lesson on how to use iMovie and they helped me pick out a dress for the night, then we went to see 54 Below Sings Chess. It was a pretty good concert and the host was pretty funny! It was also nice to see Schwitter and catch up with him for a bit as well as Ben Cameron. Then it was home and to bed!

No comments: