Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 274/365 (April 17, 2015)





My morning began quite early. I picked up the car an drove to New Rochelle for the funeral. So sad and I cried quite a few times. It was also stressful driving to the burial site (which was really far away) because people kept cutting off the funeral procession and I was afraid I would lose track of it and mess everyone up behind me. After the grave site service we made our way to Wykagyl for the reception. When that was over I headed to trader joes, then went back home.

I met up with Holly and Anna for a bit before meeting up with Lola to take her home. She asked me if I cried while she was away on vacation... to which I said yes! It was especially nice to spend some time with her after the sad events of the day. She always puts a smile on my face. She told me all about her trip to Mexico and we took the bus out. She even put her hair bow in my hair for me to keep. On our way we got a change of plans and where I was bringing her. When I told her it was to restaurant she asked which one, and I said the one I brought her to before where we played with Chalk and danced... she was like oh Tamra that is a pub!

Luckily I was able to hop on the bus pretty quickly and got back into Manhattan pretty early. It was so beautiful out that I decided to go for a long walk to hit my step goal for the day. I walked for quite sometime and ran into all kinds of familiar faces like Jen Tepper, Steven Tartick, Corey Mach, and Telly. This would have been fine except I realized after that I was still wearing Lola's bow haphazardly in my hair... i must have looked like a hot mess!

When I got home i ordered v{iv} for my last hurrah and began helping Sasha with making her 560 playbill flowers. They hired her earlier in the day to make them for the Easter Bonnet dinner on Tuesday... such short notice!

Charlie loved the Playbill bag and Fred is a jerk and drank from my Ravenclaw cup

No comments: