Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 258/365 (April 1, 2015)





I went to work, then left to meet up with Nikki (Bohne) to pick up my Samoa Girl Scout Cookies!!!! I ran into Kate Rockwell too so it was nice to have a quick little catch up with them. Then I headed home cradling an eating my cookies.

Charlie per usual was all on top of me not letting me use my computer... finally i tried editing the video and iMovie can suck it... I just want to edit this video why does it have to be so hard? One did it fine but it keeps messing up audio versus video when I trim out parts.

Then I went to the gym where i pulled a muscle pretty badly attempting to stretch before training. Training killed me but I actually felt pretty good during it... like I haven't felt like that in a long while.

Then it was home for dinner. Eventually we all tried watching Catfish on MTV... so excited because Max was finally back... only TWC sucks so we couldn't watch it because it was skipping audio and being pixelated. So I ended up watching Nashville instead... oh boy oh boy it has been getting soo good. I love all the plot lines, and it doesn't hurt having a little Kyle Dean Massey on it now... but when will they let him sing? And oh boy Sadie be in trouble now!

No comments: