Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 276/365 (April 19, 2015)









I had this realization that I didn't think Sasha would be able to finish the playbill flower order in time so I stepped up my helping game. I spent the entire morning working diligently on them. I even skipped going to see The Spring Standards to devote more time to it. Lola was supposed to come over but we had to change that. Marty even came over to help but I only got to see him for a tiny bit before getting ready for Ravi's party.

I learned when I was already on the way the party wasn't actually beginning until 6:30.. it was bingo from 5-6:30. I had no interest so I puttered around the area and got dinner... then headed out. I was stupid and wallet was open and i lost $65 and an $8 metro card... needless to say I was pretty bummed and upset. I just hope whoever found it really needed the money. I put on a happy face and went to the party. I ended up having a really good time, and it helped pick up my spirits.. Neil and Heather told me about a new app called Shout so I am trying that out. Ravi loved my reece's pieces blondies and so did everyone else. It was nice to see Travis outside the walls of Studio 26 and he even got me a drink (as a friend not as a trainer) So many people that remember me that i didn't remember them, and I met a new friend that was very nice and we chatted for a long time. Diane finally arrived as I was getting ready to leave so I stayed for a touch longer then said my goodbyes and headed back home to help with the Playbill flowers.

No comments: