Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 261/365 (April 4, 2015)











Got up super early and made the stabilized whip cream for the banana pudding cheesecake. Then I decorated it... I was going to go exercise but couldn't leave apartment because I had to wait for the exterminator to come. After he left I showered and headed out to New Rochelle. It was difficult carrying both the cake and cheesecake but I was a rock star and managed... even put money on my metro card while balancing them both! Luckily some guy helped me hold the cake while I was getting my train ticket so that was one last struggle.

Got out to New Rochelle and went to trader joe's then back to Paula's and had a bunch of her leftover pizza. Penny was happy to see me. Eventually we headed off to NJ for Easter (a day early). It was at Ming and John's house, cannot believe how big their Michael has gotten. It was nice spending time with everyone and I stuffed my face with food and especially dessert... I did a good job!

Then Paula and Ted dropped me off in the city and I went home and vegged for a bit before heading out to help someone with something and just missed my step goal for the day by 81 steps.

No comments: