Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 279/365 (April 22, 2015)










Woke up early and headed to my appointment uptown and ended up having to go through the park again with all the steps! Had my appointment which was super long and then headed to work. I had ripped off an emotional band-aid and ended up on the verge of tears most of the day.

I left work after a few hours and went to Studio 26 to meet with Travis. He had made a scheduling mistake that worked out in my favor. I didn't really feel like training today so i ended up only being able to do it for about 30 minutes so it was a compromise! I did a really good job on the scary box jumps and I was proud of myself! I want to talk with Travis about my feelings in the over eating department but never am sure if I should, i think he could be helpful but it is hard to express that and also there are other people around. Plus it is hard to bare your soul while trying to do squats and planks and what not.

Then I headed home and made cauliflower tots and watched some stuff on the DVR. When Sasha got home we watched Criminal Minds which was a messed up episode and I watch Nashville... KDM had a lovely part on the episode tonight!

Charlie also accidentally gave me a major cut on my arm that hurts like crazy. I was able to wrap gauge and neosporin on it at least. Charlie is frisky and Fred is cute.

No comments: