Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 283/365 (April 26, 2015)



















Day began by attempting a run with Sasha. I was not as successful. Then I made an omelette that was super yummy!

Lola came over and we went to playing right away. She brought spring window clings that we played with on the mirrors. When it was my turn she said that my art show was "not what I was expecting, the flowers should be on the ground but was nice" and then she played with the window markers. She told me that everyone is an artist "all you need is a brush, paint, and imagination" then she cleaned it up. Since Karen was not there she had me play the role of myself and of Karen. SO i would have to pretend to be angry with her for cleaning it up then pretend to be Karen telling me it was okay, and back and forth like that... she was cracking up! She also asked if I missed her and then told me she missed me very much! She made a matching glove to replace her missing one for dress up.

Then it was story time/dress up. We took another girls vs. boys vote (this time the boy was on fire) and then she read me 3 stories. Then it was time for a tea party with the friends and she was very said when Ellyn came to take her home.

After Lola left I made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and ate way too many of the giant ones! Then I made a card that was next to normal themed I was quite proud of, and Also throughout the day i did so very much laundry! I changed my bed sheets and my room looks neater than it has in a long while!

Sasha and I also had a lovely conversation with our neighbor Chris.

Charlie was sleeping in my underwear drawer and Lola really wanted the batgirl cape... glad I could find it! Fred is a cutie.

No comments: