Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 272/365 (April 15, 2015)





Fred was trying to make me feel guilty this morning an was giving me the stare down so I would turn on the tub for him to drink water... I feel bad, truly I do but you can drink water from the bowl... even if you knocked it over this morning and I had to clean it up/refill it.

After I left work I headed home for a bit and forgot to do my laundry... fail! Then I got ready to head out for the gym/training. On the way I ran into Schwitter. It was nice to have someone to chat with for a few blocks. Then i went and exhausted myself at the gym before training rendered my legs useless. Then it was home straight away to shower before meeting with Sophon for dinner. While waiting for her a ran a quick errand to drop something off with Holly and Anna. Then Karen and I fought our way through a protest march to get to Times Square to meet Sophon. I love when she is in town, she is just so fun and makes me happy! We went to the East Village to have pierogi at this place called Veselka that is supposed to have the best pierogi in Manhattan. They ranged from eh to okay depending on the filling so that was disappointing but the company was not so thata is all that matters. Then we got ice cream from the Big Gay Ice Cream Shop, and I finally tried the Salty Pimp which is delicious! Karen and I took a tourist photo in Times Square while waiting for Sophon and I love how it came out.

Then we made our way back uptown to go home.

No comments: