Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 266/365 (April 9, 2015)









Cold it is so cold still! I accidentally stepped on Charlie this morning and I hurt him enough he was scared to go near me until i captured him and snuggled... then I was forgiven and thankfully I didn't hurt him too badly.

After work I headed to the cake store and Michaels/Trader Joes. I can't have nice things. I bought a platter in Michaels and less than a minute later broke it walking into Trader Joes.

Then I headed home and made a yummy dinner with mushrooms, ricotta cheese, and black bean dip. Set up our new motion sensor garbage can.

I went to go check my email to see the Rats you lost something rotten loot only to see Yay! you've won the Something Rotten lotto. I was so excited. I haven;t been this excited to see a show in a long time and it did not disappoint. I laughed so much that my throat started to hurt and want to see it again!

It was nice to see the BO guy at the St. James. We ended up with great seats too. It was nice to say hi to Austin after and he noticed my weight loss and gave me a nice compliment... and Caleb was there too so it was nice to see him briefly. I waited at the Stage Door for a while then went home... but got a cute picture with Christian Borle.

No comments: