Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 271/365 (April 14, 2015)



Today was not a good day. While I was at work I got a call from my cousin that just gave me a really bad feeling. A little while later I found out that her father in law had passed away that morning. Obviously I am concerned for my younger cousins and Ted because that is there Grandpa/Father and I know they are hurting. My cousin's family by marriage has become like my adopted family over the last 14 years. I have spent many holidays with them, and other random times and he was one of the kindest and nicest men you could ever meet. I feel like I have lost someone special, and I know I am allowed to feel that way, but then I feel bad that I don't know how to help my cousins because this is their first major death and death always sucks but i think something like this is extra hard.

I met up with Karen and we went to Michaels and Trader Joes then after dinner I made myself a fireball milkshake and ate cookie dough. I also went for a tiny walk to hit my step goal.

Then I took a shower and went to bed.

Also Fred is drinking water out of a dish which is great... and he also looks pitiful sleeping on the floor.

No comments: