Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 260/365 (April 3, 2015)





Went into work even though it should have been a holiday but whatever... I did get a bunch of stuff done. Then I went to Trader Joe's to get the stuff i needed for baking. This was the second time I was in an out super quick!

I got home and began my Easter baking fun. I made chocolate cakes, toasted coconut, banana pudding cheesecake. I also made cupcakes and ate way too much of the scraps from leveling the cake. At one point I had a Kit Kat emergency and had to run to Duane Reade to get enough of them to finish the cake. I decorated the Kit Kat cake with salted caramel and toasted coconut, as well as coconut dyed green to look like grass.

I tried editing the stupid video again and failed... finally went to bed. I also had some kitty cuddles with Fred.

No comments: