Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 275/365 (April 18, 2015)







Sasha, Karen, and myself headed out to Michael's early in the morning, after Lindsay got in from Florida. Then we headed back home. I swung by the Kinky Boots lotto to help Holly get a ticket for the matinee.

Then did some mild helping on the Playbill flower front, and finally headed out to pick up Harper. We walked to Central Park. She played in the fountain for a bit and made friends with this little girl. She was also there with her younger brother and sister and dad. Then we all headed to the Playground. Harper really liked the little girl an when they had to leave she kept hugging her and I didn't think she was going to let her leave! The little girl even told me she thought I seemed like a really good babysitter. I exchanged numbers with the dad which made me feel pretty good since I looked yucky and he actually was pretty cute.Harper also told me they were getting a new Hedwig in Hedwig and the Angry inch so that she could go see it since it is inappropriate right now... It took all I had not to laugh! She was also telling me she was very strong because she has a 3 pound kettle bell that she can lift. After the park we stopped into Westerly market for a snack and headed to the courtyard until her mom was done with the show. Then i went back home and helped more with the flowers, and went to Aladdin to try and get some extra playbills. They were so helpful there and gave me all the extra playbills that weren't used from the matinee... like they radioed the other levels for them!

Then i went home to drop them off and met up with Holly and Anna. We went to Westway diner and I was so goo. I thought i was being healthy again... ha! Then we headed back to my apartment. Anna helped cut wires for the stems and I did some mild helping. Karen was really doing a great job. I also baked some Reese's pieces Blondies for Ravi's party tomorrow.

Eventually I went back out to Matilda to try and get more playbills. They started to be helpful but then weren't but luckily I had quite a few before leaving! and Holly and Anna got some too... then I went to McDonald's to get Karen and Sasha coffee. Did some more helping and then crashed.

No comments: