Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 263/365 (April 6, 2015)






I woke up and had a freaking meltdown with Charlie. He is lucky to be alive. He had two very clean litter boxes an he choose to poop in the tub... like a massive amount, He had to have come back multiple times it was so much. That is not the way a person who just spent 6 hours cleaning an apartment wants to spend her morning. I wanted to kill him.

Then I began my 3.5 mile walk uptown. On the way I passed by the Law & Order: SVU set... but only saw chairs because they were in an apartment and some cray guy got up in my personal space for a few moments.... I was not having a good start. Also on the way i was close by the address of the exterior used for Neal's apartment in White Collar so I swung by BUT they are doing work and it is covered in scaffolding and you can't tell what is underneath... so fail all around! I did however discover where The Following is filming tomorrow (104/Broadway) and I may not have watched Seinfeld but I recognized the deli place used as inspiration. Also I want to be an actor just for craft services.

Had my first appointment and now feel very AHHHHHH. Then I headed to work.

After work I got stuck speaking with Marisol and her sister outside. Thankfully they were in a good mood but all I wanted to do was go inside and relax. Finally I went in. I failed again at iMovie and am getting too upset by this.

Karen finally came home and I helped her unload the car. After we had dinner we went and got cookies from that evil place because we are failing at life.

I wanted to try and go out to a concert but fell asleep on the couch at 9 pm :(

Charlie also tried two different times to poo in the tub again but I caught him and turned the water on.

No comments: