Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 257/365 (March 31, 2015)




My day was all over the place! I went to work as normal but left to go to 30 Rock to attempt to get a better picture with Nico. It was a fail but while I was there I got distracted by adorable puppies just chilling, ran into Lenny, and Taylor. However before I did all that when I got there I was trying to figure out where to wait and I saw someone from the day before so I was like I am in the right spot and was pleased and she was so rude/mean to me. She was like I don't know if this is the right spot I am just waiting here because of my ankle. Then a few moments later she turned to the person she was with and was like let's go inside to get a salad. I figured she was just ditching me but whatever. I waited outside a bit more before deciding to go in and sure enough there she was! I am sorry but what a wiotch! I wasn't trying to be friends with you or talk to you, I was just making an observation. Also I saw how you behaved when you found out you missed Hilary Duff. Not cool. Yes I wanted a picture with him but I wouldn't have chased him. Anyway it turns out she is friends with Taylor since they do the celebrity photo thing often so then she was sort of forced to chat with and be nice to me. She isn't a mean person but still that wasn't cool and it turns out she is a "pro" at this sort of thing and that means she lied to my face just because... honestly whatever! I also got stuck on the phone for over 30 minutes with our HR rep because she likes to talk way too much... oof!

Then back to work for a bit before heading to Trader Joe's. I thought it was going to be a basic night in but Jo Ann ended up having two comp tickets to The Visit. I asked Neil if he wanted to join and he said sure, Jo Ann came over for a bit and we had a nice chat until it was almost show time and she had to head home. I met up with Neil and we mad our way to The Lyceum. It was an interesting show and I just wanted it to end after the first 56 minutes. It got to one point where in my head I just kept chanting Kill Him Kill Him KILL HIM ALREADY!!!! after the show we went to The House of Brews for a bit then I went home and had dinner... oops!

Also you can see Charlie decided to sit on my face.

No comments: