Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 267/365 (April 10, 2015)







Morning began by rushing Hand To God... it was pretty chilly! The person behind me in line recognized me from when I got tickets to see The Last Ship with Ewa in December... always cray when that happens!

Then it was off to work briefly before I headed to "Conversations with Jonathan Groff" It was a 2 hour Q & A that was fascinating and I chatted with two lovely people before it started. There really is something about the tone of his voice that just makes you feel happy. Then I went to Trader Joes, and headed home.

I met up with some new friends for dinner and then we went to that evil cookie place before the show. Let me tell you this show is so funny. In concept I should not like it and be offended by it, but man was it good! Also the main actor is incredible. I do not know how he does what he does. Made some new friends during intermission (the ones from behind in the rush line) and then went to wait at the Stage Door. I ran into Kris Cusick which made me happy!

Then after SD times some of us went to a little place to hang out and chat more... then finally i went home to find that Karen and her mom got me a cookie from that evil cookie place... oops! Yum.

No comments: